Obtaining a Parking Permit
Please visit the Office of Public Safety’s website.
$100.00 for the school year
$50.00 for Spring or Fall semester only
- Resident students must purchase a parking decal that is specific to a particular lot in their residential neighborhood. The College will only sell as many decals in each lot as there are spaces.
- Assignments are on a first-come, first-choice basis except for first-year students who will be assigned to Lot T.
- Lots will be identified by letters only.
- Decals can be picked up at the Public Safety Office after the first day of classes.
- All students are strongly encouraged to read the regulations.
Failure to register vehicles and display the required permit will result in a parking citation and a fine of $25 or more for each offense.
The vehicles of persistent violators will be impounded and will not be released until all fines have been paid and the vehicles have been properly registered.
St. Mary’s College students who operate a motor vehicle on campus are required to obtain and properly display a parking decal.
Vehicle Registration opens after July 1st each academic year.
All faculty, staff, and students must obtain a parking permit and park in their assigned lot. Failure to do so may result in fines or towing.