Stay Connected with St. Mary’s
- Update your contact information and submit alumni news for the Mulberry Tree magazine.
- Follow our social media channels:
Attend Signature Alumni Events
- Return to campus regularly for signature alumni events, including:
- Connect with alumni in your area and give back to your community during Bay to Bay Service Days
Become Active in the Alumni Association
- Keep in touch with the Alumni Council, or join yourself!
- Find your Alumni Chapter in the following regions:
- California Bay Area
- New York City
- Southern Maryland
- Washington, D.C.
- Western Maryland
- Find your Alumni Chapter in the following affinities:
- Black Alumni
- Theater, Film, & Media Studies Alumni
Mentor Current Students
- Get involved with the Center for Career & Professional Development:
Share Your Story with Future Students
Alumni can be the most compelling voices for prospective families – sport your SMCM logo apparel with pride; tell your story to friends, community members, social groups, and professional circles; and encourage talented young men and women to consider St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Launch-a-Leader Alumni Referral Program – Each year, alumni have the opportunity to refer up to three talented students to the Office of Admission at St. Mary’s College of Maryland. Once referred, the student will receive a $50 application fee waiver.
Seahawk Teachers – receive a packet of Admissions materials to share with your high-achieving students, including this 18″ x 24″ aerial poster of campus for you to display in your classroom or office!
Participate in Giving Tuesday or give anytime between July 1 and June 30 to BeCounted this fiscal year.
The annual alumni giving percentage is often used to determine the College’s eligibility to receive certain grants and can affect national rankings, so gifts of any amount are welcome and encouraged. Your support also has a tremendous impact on scholarships, academic departments, and extracurricular programs.
Given the high demand for housing at Alumni Weekend, priority registration is given several days in advance to our annual donors of $100+ (July 1 – February 28) as a way of thanking them for their support of the College.
If you’re interested in other types of giving, such as named scholarships or bequest commitments, contact the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.