- Kyle Bishop just completed her Ph.D. in counseling psychology with a concentration in counselor education. Congratulations, Kyle!
- Lee Capristo offered a professional development workshop on office writing on March 12.
- Sally Mercer offered two professional development workshops this semester; “12 Mistakes that Managers Make” on March 22 and “Leadership at Every Level” on April 4.
- Joanne Goldwater is codirector of the 16th annual Regional Entry-Level Institute at NYU in late May. She is also current chair of the Foundation Board of ACUHO-I and will present two programs at its annual conference in June. In September, Joanne will present a webinar for PaperClip Communications called “Dealing with Difficult Student Employees.”
- Chip Jackson graduated from Leadership Southern Maryland in May. The year-long leadership program has two other current SMCM staff as grads: Liisa Franzén, Class of 2009, and Lee Capristo, Class of 2011.
- Kelly Smolinsky is a first-time homeowner. She used the House Keys 4 Employees program for state of Maryland employees to help her get a good deal. Learn more about the program and its benefits here.
Leave a Reply