Below is the link to apply for a visitor or temporary permit.
Please read all of the following information before proceeding to the application.
All visitors to campus must complete a daily symptom checker before arriving on campus. Link to Symptom Checker: https://smcmwellness.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cvHHRAtvDk7Xu0B
All overnight visitors must submit proof of vaccination to be permitted to stay overnight. Proof of vaccination can be uploaded with the visitor permit application.
- When you click the link below you will be re-directed to the new SMCM parking portal.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- First time users will need to create an account and verify your email.
- Returning users should sign in with previously used email and password.
- On the “your account” page you will need to complete, edit, and/or verify your information and click “save”.
- Click on the “Home” icon on the upper left corner.
- Click the “view permits” link. Select the appropriate decal from the available options.
- Faculty/Staff and Students who need to temporarily register an different vehicle should select the appropriate temporary permit.
- Visitors to campus should select the appropriate visitor permit for their needs.
- Please verify your information is correct, add the vehicle you wish to register, and upload any required documents.
- Please read and check that you have read and understand the “terms and conditions”
- Click “Register for Permit”
- Payment for hangtags can be processed online (A service fee will apply) or in person. In person must be exact change or check.
- Once you submit your application a decal or hangtag will be reserved. Each application will be verified to ensure the accuracy of the information provided.
- Once your information is verified your application will be approved and you will be notified.
Visitor and Temporary permits must be printed and displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle while parked on campus.
Link to SMCM parking portal: SMCM Parking Portal
If you have any questions please call the Public Safety Office at 240-895-4911