Have photos from your travels abroad?
Enter them into the SMCM Student, Faculty and Staff International Education Photo Contest and Exhibition!
The winning photos will be professionally printed, matted, and framed!
Entries must include the following:
- Location and Year
- Photographer’s Name
- Categories: Diversity, Community, Inspiration, or Adventure (pick one)
- The Story: In 25 words or less, tell the story behind the photo
Submit your photo, email it with the above information by Friday, October 31, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Guidelines
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG (.jpg) or TIFF (.tiff) format.
- Photos must be high-resolution – 600 dpi or higher
- The content of the photos must be appropriate to be published on the St. Mary’s web site (i.e. no nudity, obscene gestures, alcohol/drug related content, etc.)
- The Story will be taken into consideration in judging submissions, creativity and reflection is highly encouraged.
- You can submit no more than one photo per category.
- Photos must have been taken within the last three years.
- Winners will be notified via email and will be honored at a Reception on November 18, 2014 as part of International Education Week
Submitting photos to the IE Photo Contest grants SMCM the rights to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute the image in whole or in part on the St. Mary’s website and other publications. Ownership of the original photo will remain with the owner.
Photo credit will be given to the owner while photo is being used in the contest and in photo galleries.
For any questions, email us at: email@example.com